MemberSonic is a membership plugin developed by Andrew Hunter of Plugin Results.
It is a fairly powerful and easy to use plugin that enjoys a number of integrations with other product offerings.
What is a Scroll Link?
It's sometimes nice to have a long webpage with all your require content on it... think of a long sales page that has sections for benefits, customer testimonials, product features, etc.
Or a product training page that has multiple areas of content such as when the product should be used, specifications of the product, example usages, etc.
You want to put all that information on a single page, yet still give the visitor an easy way to find the information without endless scrolling up and down the page.
That's where a scroll link can come in very handy.
How do I place a scroll link on a page?
- Go to the destination location of the scroll link.
- Pick some module to act as the destination: I will often use the row settings, but you can use other modules also such as a heading. Using a heading module can be nice because then wherever you move the module, the destination identifier will go with it.
- Open the settings and go to the advanced tab.
- Scroll to the ID field.
- Enter some unique name in the ID field, such as prod-features.
- Save... of course.
- Now go to the action trigger component. This could be a button on a page, could be a menu item, could be an image, etc.
- Bring up the settings of the trigger component and for the link url put in #ID. In this example we would put in #prod-features.
That's it. Now when someone takes action on your trigger component, for example a button, the web page will scroll to the destination location defined by the ID field.